soundbar vs home theater
Whether you’re looking at a soundbar or a full surround sound system, these are the tips you need to help you spend your money wisely.
For best experience the cinematic sound we need to use any sound system and which one best for upgrading your TV sound system. The big choice is between the convenience and affordability of a soundbar and the sound quality and extra expense of a dedicated multispeaker system
Each type has its pros and cons, but each will enable you to experience better-quality sound in your movies and TV shows. They can also stream music from your phone or voice assistant.
First, we’ll need to know in soundbar vs home theater is how much you want to spend, and how much of your living space you’re willing to give up
How much do you want to spend?
The Soundbar system is low in cost at ₹ 45,292.00 to ₹ 2,000.00 in India. The soundbar system needs less living space and you can easily move it. But to experience the cinematic sound you need the best soundbar with the woofer. Excellent soundbars can be had for around ₹ 5,000.00.
It takes more money to assemble a separate speaker system. You’ll need at least two speakers and an AV receiver and it will cost at least ₹ 20,000.00. From there you’ll have a platform that you can build and grow as your finances allow and a separate speaker system needs a lot of living space
Buying a complete 5.1 speaker set is even more expensive upfront, but will give you full surround sound (with rear speakers, a center speaker for dialogue, and a subwoofer for bass) and the results will be that much better.
SoundBar(soundbar vs home theater):
BEST SOUNDBARS IN INDIA UNDER 10000 RUPEES 2020
Samsung T45E 2.1 Channel Soundbar(200 W, 3 Speakers, Dolby Digital)
Samsung T45E 2.1 Channel Soundbar had Powerful bass with the 2.1ch soundbar and wireless subwoofer which gives you a great experience better quality sound in your movies and TV shows and you can connect your Samsung soundbar with Bluetooth, USB and Optical In easily. It is a little bit overweight at 7.9 kilograms. This soundbar had great Customer reviews 3.9 out of 5 on amazon
BEST SOUNDBAR IN INDIA UNDER 5000 RUPEES 2020
- Easy to set up
- Sounds a lot better than TV speakers
- Self-contained, so it doesn’t need a separate box to make it work
- Some models include advanced features such as Atmos compatibility or surround speakers (or the ability to add them later)
- Don’t sound as good or play as loud as a full surround-sound system, especially in big rooms
- Usually can’t upgrade individual components or add new surround formats
- Limited features compared to a receiver
- Spending more won’t necessarily improve sound quality. (Soundbars can only be so big without blocking the TV)
Speakers and surround sound(soundbar vs home theater):
There are many different brands of receivers and speaker-makers that it can be hard to know where to start. Here’s a solid “starter set” to give you an idea of what buys(₹2,20,00.00 to ₹10,000.00)
Best Home Theater System in India 2020:
- Better sound quality, including true surround effects with rear speakers
- You’re no longer bound by manufacturer and can mix and match as you like
- Adding height or surrounds doesn’t mean necessarily buying a whole new system
- Very flexible, as you can upgrade either the receiver or speakers at a later date.
- Costs more than a soundbar
- Takes up more space
- More complex
- Wires and more wires
Other alternatives(soundbar vs home theater)
Powered speakers: There is an increasing number of powered speakers designed to fill the gap between soundbars and surround systems. These can be straightforward systems
Headphones: Some TVs offer headphone jacks or Bluetooth outputs that enable you to connect a pair of headphones. There is a wide variety of models available for every price point. This option is particularly useful for use in environments where you don’t want to disturb others.